what is this
Welcome to my private homepage. you can take the title as a strong hint on what you can find here:
- as a geek I use this page as a playground for trying out programming stuff, mostly html5/css3/js
- the photographer wants to show of his pictures from around the world
- and the terrorpoet writes his travel diraries down and posts them here
what you can read
what do I do
what do I see
where have I been
what has changed
- Added infos about my small React project: How unlucky am I?
- Added the video of our time in Tanzania
- All parts online of our trip to Greece
- New navigation!
- Added some info about my magic mirror
- First part of my trip to Marokko is here
- Added specs and images of my 2k16 g4pc.
- Added my blog entries about my second time in Tanzania
- Finally all parts of my Costa Rica travel diary are now online
- Added opengraph stuff for cooler facebook / twitter posts
- New fresh design, hope you like it
- Added a link to my github profile on the research page using a webcomponent from Guille Paz
- Changed gallery lib to Image Lightbox and social widgets to ShareButton
- Added new NSIS installer for OpenHardwareMonitor
- Redesign again, feel free to report any bugs
- More panoramas and better preview images for the old ones
- Switched to gulp.js for building this site (and updated the links section)
- Changed mobile menu to something more elegant.